PT LAUTAN LUAS Tbk (The “Company”)
THE GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
The Board of Directors of the Company hereby invite the Shareholders of the Company to attend the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders and the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (the “Meeting”) will be held on May 16, 2019 at Room Jakarta, Graha Indramas 10th Floor, Jalan AIP II K.S. Tubun Raya No.77, at 1.30 p.m. Western Indonesian Time – finish.
Agenda of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders:
- Approval and ratification of the Annual Reports of the Company for the Year ended on December 31, 2018, including the Activity Reports of the Company, the Report of the Supervisory Role of the Board of Commissioners of the Company, the Company’s Financial Report for the Year ended on December 31, 2018.
- Approval on the determination of the use of the Company’s profit for the Year ended on December 31, 2018.
- Determination of salaries, benefits, and/or honorarium for the members of the Board of Commissioners and the members of the Board of Directors of the Company for the year 2019-2020.
- Appointment of Public Accountant to audit the financial report of the Company for the Year ended on December 31, 2019, and the granting of authorization to determine the honorarium of such Public Accountant as well as other requirements for the appointment.
- The appointment of the members of the Board of Directors and the Board of Commissioners of the Company.
- Agenda No. 1, 2, 3, and 4 are routine matters to be resolved at the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of the Company pursuant to the provisions of the Articles of Association of the Company, the relevant regulations of the Financial Services Authority (OJK), and Law No. 40 of 2007 on Limited Liability Company.
- Agendum No. 5, referring to the tenure of the Board of Directors and the Board of Commissioners that will be ended soon, pursuant to the Company’s Articles of Association that the appointment of the members of Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners to be decided in the General Meeting of Shareholders.
Agendum of the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders:
- Amendment of Article 3 of the Company’s Articles of Association.
To comply the purposes, objectives and business activities of the Company with Indonesia Standard Industrial Classification (KBLI)
- The Company will not send a separate invitation letter to the Shareholders of the Company, therefore this Notice shall be an official invitation to Shareholders of the Company.
- The Shareholders who are entitled to attend or to be represented at the Meeting are the Shareholders whose names are registered in the Shareholders Register of the Company on April 23, 2019 at the latest until 4.00 p.m. Western Indonesian Time in PT Datindo Entrycom, having its office at Jl. Hayam Wuruk No. 28, Jakarta 10120, and/or in PT Indonesian Central Securities Depository (“KSEI”). The holders of KSEI’s securities account in the collective custody are required to obtain a written confirmation for the Meeting (“KTUR”).
- A Shareholder who is unable to attend the Meeting may be represented by its proxy by submitting a power of attorney, provided that any members of the Board of Directors, the Board of Commissioners, and any employe of the Company may act as a proxy, however any vote cast by proxy shall not be counted in the voting.
- For shareholders of the Company in the form of legal entities are required to bring copies of its latest articles of association and a deed which reflects the latest composition of its management.
- The materials for the Meeting are available at the Company’s office from the date hereof and can be obtained by the shareholders through a written request to the Company or can be accessed through the Company’s website, i.e. www.www.lautan-luas.com.
- To ensure that the Meeting will be conducted in an orderly and timely manner, the shareholders or their proxies are kindly requested to be present at the Meeting venue 30 (thirty) minutes before the Meeting begin.
Jakarta, April 24, 2019
The Board of Directors